Information collected by RevolvrApparel may include:
- name, address, (postal and delivery), phone number, email address, company name, password (as you have provided in your account registration)
- We do not see or have access to your payment information at any stage. This information is maintained by you and all payments are through PayPal.
All information is collected directly from you when you place an order or create an account with us. We do not have access to or seek information from any other source.
Any information that you supply to us is only used for:
- Creating address labels to ensure we can deliver your goods to you
- email contact to send you a copy of your order and invoice
- email contact in case we need to confirm any details with you or advise you of an out of stock item or shipping alteration.
- shipping your order (per above)
- If you have made a purchase we may occasionally update you on our latest products via email.
We will never sell, rent, loan or pass on your information to any third party (with the exception of the shipping company to sends your ordered items as noted above). You can access and change your information stored on our website at any time by logging in and changing your details. Should you wish to cancel your account entirely, please contact us to do this on your behalf. No account will be cancelled unless written authorization is given from the owner of the account via the registered email address.
While we take every precaution to keep your information safe, in the event of a cyber attack, we will notify you in writing of any breaches or attempted breaches made so that you may change your security passwords.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and restricting the access of your account information and account passwords. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18 you may use the website with the permission of a parent or guardian. RevolvrApparel reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at their discretion.